Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo labor journal. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1917-19??
Buffalo, N.Y. (1917-19??)
Buffalo labor journal. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1917-19??
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Published ... in the interests of The Central Labor Council of Buffalo and Vicinity by Buffalo Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 10, 1917)-
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Labor movement--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- "A fearless champion of the rights of humanity."
- Official organ of The Central Labor Council of Buffalo and Vicinity.
- Published irregularly, 1917-1918.
- sn 84031008
View complete holdings information