Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening news. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1901-1915
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1901-1915)
The evening news. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1901-1915
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 222 (July 10, 1901).
- Motto: "The official Democratic paper of Clinton County."
- sn 84031100
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information