Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston spectator. (Boston) 1814-1815
The Boston spectator. : (Boston) 1814-1815
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Munroe & Francis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1814)-v. 1, no. 61 (Feb. 25, 1815).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to politicks and belles lettres."
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International (Bell & Howell Information and Learning), Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and Readex Microprint Corp.; also available online.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Irregular numbering.
- Previously classed as a periodical in LC.
- Publisher: Published for John Park by Munroe, Francis & Parker, Nov. 5, 1814-Feb. 25, 1815.
- sn 84031151
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information