Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic press and Clinton County advertiser. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1833-1833
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1833-1833)
Democratic press and Clinton County advertiser. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1833-1833
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Democratic Press
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Mar. 21, 1833.
Ceased in 1833.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (May 9, 1833).
- sn 84031159
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information