Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clinton County Whig. (Plattsburgh [N.Y.]) 1839-1855
Plattsburgh [N.Y.] (1839-1855)
Clinton County Whig. : (Plattsburgh [N.Y.]) 1839-1855
- Alternative Titles:
Clinton Co. Whig
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward Eastman
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 19, 1839 issue.
Ceased in Oct. 1855.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 47 (Oct. 3, 1840).
- Extra issued Dec. 11, 1843, entitled: Whig extra.
- sn 84031169
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information