Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Orleans advocate. (Albion, on the Canal, Orleans County, N.Y.) 1825-1828
Albion, on the Canal, Orleans County, N.Y. (1825-1828)
The Orleans advocate. : (Albion, on the Canal, Orleans County, N.Y.) 1825-1828
- Place of publication:
- Albion, on the Canal, Orleans County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- T.C. Strong
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 22 (Feb. 20, 1828).
Began in 1825.
- Albion (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orleans County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Anti-Masonic," <1828>.
- Continues: Newport patriot. And, Orleans County recorder. Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 24 (Mar. 8, 1826).
- Editors: T.[imothy] C. Strong, <1826>-1828; J. Chamberlain, 1827.
- Merged with: Orleans Whig, to form: Orleans advocate and Anti-Masonic telegraph. Cf. Hamilton, M.W. Anti-Masonic newspapers, 1826-1834.
- sn 84031181
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information