Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Plattsburgh express & sentinel. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1860-1867
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1860-1867)
Plattsburgh express & sentinel. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1860-1867
- Alternative Titles:
Express & sentinel
Plattsburgh express and sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.G. Carver
- Dates of publication:
-v. 28, no. 49 (Aug. 31, 1867).
Began in 1860.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 21, no. 22 (Feb. 25, 1860).
- Published as: Plattsburgh express, <Aug. 31, 1867>, following a fire on Aug. 21, 1867.
- sn 84031198
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information