Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American, and commercial daily advertiser. (Baltimore [Md.]) 1802-1853
Baltimore [Md.] (1802-1853)
American, and commercial daily advertiser. : (Baltimore [Md.]) 1802-1853
- Alternative Titles:
American & commercial daily advertiser
July 2, 1810-1853
Commercial daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore [Md.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Pechin
- Dates of publication:
-v. 108, no. 17890 (Dec. 31, 1853).
Began in Sept. 1802.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Baltimore County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Maryland--Baltimore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204502
- Accompanied by occasional supplements.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms.
- Contains several numbering irregularities.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1034 (Sept. 4, 1802).
- Publisher varies: Pechin & Frailey, <1804>; Dobbin, Murphy & Bose <Dec. 24, 1829-Apr. 6, 1841>
- sn 84031211
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information