Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany evening union. (Albany [N.Y.) 1882-1888
Albany [N.Y. (1882-1888)
Albany evening union. : (Albany [N.Y.) 1882-1888
- Alternative Titles:
Apr. 1-Oct. 1885
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Union Print. and Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 29, 1882)-v. 7, no. 2031 (Sept. 18, 1888).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Editor: F.K. White.
- Issues for Mar. 31, 1885 and Apr. 1, 1885 both called no. 877.
- Published as: Albany union, Apr.-Oct. 1885.
- sn 84031226
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information