Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Angelica reporter. (Angelica, N.Y.) 1834-1856
Angelica, N.Y. (1834-1856)
Angelica reporter. : (Angelica, N.Y.) 1834-1856
- Place of publication:
- Angelica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William P. Angel
- Dates of publication:
-v. 20, no. 5 (Aug. 19, 1856) = -whole no. 994.
Began in 1834.
- Angelica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 18 (Jan. 6, 1836).
- Publishers: William Pitt Angel, <1836>; S.C. Wilson, <1839>; Purdy & Horton, <1844-1845>; Charles Horton, <1847>-1856.
- Suspended <Jan. 1837>; resumed with June 8, 1837 issue. Cf. Faibisoff, S.G. Bibl. of newspapers in 14 N.Y. counties.
- sn 84031240
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information