Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lockport daily union. (Lockport [N.Y.]) 1865-18??
Lockport [N.Y.] (1865-18??)
The Lockport daily union. : (Lockport [N.Y.]) 1865-18??
- Place of publication:
- Lockport [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John A. Wolcott & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Lockport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Democratic. Cf. Rowell, 1869.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 1, no. 267 (Oct. 13, 1865).
- Editor: R. Chamberlain, <1866>.
- Issues for <Jan. 3, 1866-Feb. 3, 1876> numbered: <Vol. 5, no. 324-v. 15, no. 274>.
- Publishers: John A. Wolcott & Co., <1865-1866>; R.M. Skeels & Co., <1873-1874>; Union Print. and Pub. Co., <1876>.
- Weekly ed.: Niagara Democrat (Lockport, N.Y. : 1865).
- sn 84031268
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information