Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Canisteo times. (Canisteo, N.Y.) 1875-1889
Canisteo, N.Y. (1875-1889)
Canisteo times. : (Canisteo, N.Y.) 1875-1889
- Place of publication:
- Canisteo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. Bunnell
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 10 (Mar. 21, 1889).
Began with Jan. 7, 1875 issue.
- Canisteo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 35 (Oct. 14, 1880).
- Editors: A.H. Bunnell, <1880>; F.B. Smith, -1889.
- Motto: "An independent family journal, devoted to home interests."
- Published on Thursdays.
- Publishers: A.H. Bunnell, <1880-1882>; F.B. Smith, <1886>-1889.
- sn 84031271
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information