Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening news. (Beacon, N.Y.) 1961-1990
Beacon, N.Y. (1961-1990)
The evening news. : (Beacon, N.Y.) 1961-1990
- Place of publication:
- Beacon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Newburgh-Beacon News Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1990?
Feb. 10, 1961-
- Daily (except Sunday and holidays)
- Beacon (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- Editor: 1961-, M.D. Herbert.
- Other eds.: Evening news (Newburgh, N.Y. : Newburgh city ed.), Feb. 1961-Nov. 1990; Evening news (Newburgh, N.Y. : Orange County ed.), Feb. 1961-<Oct. 1990>.
- sn 84031287
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information