Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Knickerbocker press. (Albany, N.Y.) 1910-1937
Albany, N.Y. (1910-1937)
The Knickerbocker press. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1910-1937
- Alternative Titles:
Knickerbocker press and the argus
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
68th year (May 21, 1910)-95th year, no. 177 (June 30, 1937).
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Available on microfilm from New York State Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Published as: Knickerbocker press and the argus, Jan. 15, 1921-Jan. 5, 1922.
- sn 84031296
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information