Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Knickerbocker news. (Albany, N.Y.) 1937-1969
Albany, N.Y. (1937-1969)
The Knickerbocker news. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1937-1969
- Alternative Titles:
Knickerbocker press, Albany evening news
July 1-31, 1937
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Press Co.]
- Dates of publication:
95th year, no. 178 : 14th year, no. 223 (July 1, 1937)-95th year, no. 216 : 14th year, no. 262 (Aug. 16, 1937) ; v. 1, no. 41 (Aug. 17, 1937)-v. 32, no. 250 (Apr. 26, 1969).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A Gannett newspaper."
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co., the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Servivce, and University Microfilms International.
- Editor: -1969, R.G. Fichenberg.
- Has vol. numbering of Albany evening news, and Knickerbocker press, July 1-31, 1937.
- Publishers: Press Co., Inc., 1937- ; Gene Robb, -1969.
- Sometimes published as: Knickerbocker press, Albany evening news, July 1-31, 1937.
- sn 84031297
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information