Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Watkins Democrat. (Watkins, N.Y.) 1876-1908
Watkins, N.Y. (1876-1908)
Watkins Democrat. : (Watkins, N.Y.) 1876-1908
- Place of publication:
- Watkins, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Baldwin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 45 (Jan. 19, 1876)-v. 46, no. 31 (Dec. 19, 1907) = whole no. 617-
- Schuyler County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Watkins Glen (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A Square deal for everyone," <1906>.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- Motto: "The Constitution and Union."
- Published on Wednesday.
- Publishers: William H. Baldwin, <1876-1894>; Watkins Print. Co., <1904-1907>.
- Watkins, N.Y. later became known as Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- sn 84031320
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information