Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Schuyler County chronicle. (Watkins, N.Y.) 1908-1919
Watkins, N.Y. (1908-1919)
Schuyler County chronicle. : (Watkins, N.Y.) 1908-1919
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Watkins, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Corbett
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1919?
Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 9, 1908)- = old ser., v. 46, no. 2224-
- New York (State)--Schuyler County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208406
- New York (State)--Watkins Glen.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220235
- Schuyler County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Watkins Glen (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Southern Tier Library System.
- Publishers: John Corbett, 1908-<1909>; Schuyler County Chronicle Association, <1912-1915>.
- Watkins, N.Y. later became known as Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- sn 84031321
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information