Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Whitehall chronicle. (Whitehall, N.Y.) 184?-1864
Whitehall, N.Y. (184?-1864)
The Whitehall chronicle. : (Whitehall, N.Y.) 184?-1864
- Place of publication:
- Whitehall, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.T. Blanchard
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220667
- New York (State)--Whitehall.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232615
- Washington County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Whitehall (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Capital Microfilm Services, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 49 (Dec. 14, 1849).
- Editor: Asa S. Jones, <1852>.
- Publishers: Blount & Jones, <1851>; Blount, Smith & Co., <1852>; Blount & Skinner, <1853>; B.B. Smith, <1856>; H.D. Morris, <1857>.
- sn 84031325
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information