Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American sentinel. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1855-1856
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1855-1856)
American sentinel. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1855-1856
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Warren Dow
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 52 (Jan. 3, 1856).
Began in Jan. 1855.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 18, 1855).
- sn 84031329
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information