Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Superior chronicle. (Superior, Douglas County, Wis.) 1855-1863
Superior, Douglas County, Wis. (1855-1863)
Superior chronicle. : (Superior, Douglas County, Wis.) 1855-1863
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Superior, Douglas County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ashton and Wise
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1863.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 12, 1855)-
- Douglas County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Superior (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Douglas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215586
- Also available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: W. Ashton & J.C. Wise, June 12, 1855-March 9, 1858; W. Ashton, March 16, 1858-Feb. 18, 1862; I.W. Gates & W. Ashton, March 6, 1862-<Dec. 6, 1862>; W. Ashton, <Dec. 20, 1862>-<Aug. 29, 1863>.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84031345
View complete holdings information