Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The beacon. (Babylon, N.Y.) 1972-current
Babylon, N.Y. (1972-current)
The beacon. : (Babylon, N.Y.) 1972-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Babylon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Beacon Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 44 (Aug. 31, 1972)-
- Babylon (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Babylon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207261
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The paper that works."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Berhan Industries, Ltd.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 45, no. 11 (surrogate).
- Official newspaper for Village of Babylon & Babylon Village School District and other surrounding community school districts.
- sn 84031349
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information