Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western New-Yorker. (Perry, N.Y.) 1841-current
Perry, N.Y. (1841-current)
Western New-Yorker. : (Perry, N.Y.) 1841-current
- Alternative Titles:
Western New-Yorker and Wyoming County mirror
- Place of publication:
- Perry, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Perry.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229451
- New York (State)--Warsaw.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01268443
- New York (State)--Wyoming County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221068
- Perry (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Warsaw (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wyoming County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican," <1876>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 28 (June 23, 1841).
- Editor: William H. Merrill, <1864-1865>.
- Published as: Western New-Yorker and Wyoming County mirror, Oct. 6-Dec. 22, 1864.
- Published at Perry, N.Y., <1841>; at Warsaw, N.Y., <1842-1967>.
- Publishers: Samuel S. Blanchard, <1849>; William H. Merrill, <1864>; Dudley & Merrill, <1865>; Harwood A. Dudley, <1876>.
- sn 84031373
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information