Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington patrol. (Salem, Washington County, N.Y.) 1795-1795
Salem, Washington County, N.Y. (1795-1795)
Washington patrol. : (Salem, Washington County, N.Y.) 1795-1795
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Washington County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Wm. W. Wands & S.J. Honeywood
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 27, 1795)-
- New York (State)--Salem.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234346
- New York (State)--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220667
- Salem (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Last issue located: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Nov. 18, 1795).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Nov. 18, 1795).
- Motto: "Nullius addictus jurare in verba magistri. / Impartial and uninfluenced."
- sn 84031387
View complete holdings information