Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning star. (Glens Falls, N.Y.) 1883-1909
Glens Falls, N.Y. (1883-1909)
The morning star. : (Glens Falls, N.Y.) 1883-1909
- Place of publication:
- Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Star Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 2, 1883)-v. 27, no. 136 (June 12, 1909).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Glens Falls (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also availible on microfilm from Syracuse Microflim Company for the New York State Library.
- Merged with: The Morning Post (Glens Falls, N.Y.) to become: The Post-Star. CF. Gregory W. Amer. newspapers.
- Morning appears in title ornament: (Dec. 27, 1886>.
- Publishers: Star Pub. Co., <1883>; J.C. Mahoney, F.J. Lord, A.L. McMullen, [and] B.W. Sprague, <1886>; J.C. Mahoney, F.J. Lord, B.W. Sprague, [and] F.G. Lupien, <1896>.
- sn 84031442
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information