Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The La Crosse tri-weekly Democrat. (La Crosse, Wis.) 1860-1862
La Crosse, Wis. (1860-1862)
The La Crosse tri-weekly Democrat. : (La Crosse, Wis.) 1860-1862
- Place of publication:
- La Crosse, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.M. Pomeroy
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1862.
Vol. 2, no. 11 (Dec. 3, 1860)-
- La Crosse (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in a weekly ed.: La Crosse weekly Democrat.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: M.M. Pomeroy.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 83 (June 2, 1862).
- Motto: "Punish enemies--reward friends."
- Published Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 84031450
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information