Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The journal-news. (Nyack, N.Y.) 1932-1990
Nyack, N.Y. (1932-1990)
The journal-news. : (Nyack, N.Y.) 1932-1990
- Alternative Titles:
Rockland County journal news
Rockland County journal-news
Sunday journal news
- Place of publication:
- Nyack, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Rockland County Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 45, no. 220 (Sept. 17, 1932)-v. 101, no. 240 (Dec. 31, 1990).
-Dec. 31, 1990
- Nyack (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Hospital Microfilming Co. ( -1974) and the Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co. (1970-1990).
- Issue for Sept. 17, 1932 also called: News 42nd year.
- Published on Sunday as: Sunday journal-news, -Dec. 30, 1990.
- Publishers: Land-Roc Pub. Corp., <1945>; Westchester Rockland Newspapers Inc., -Dec. 31, 1990.
- sn 84031479
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information