Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democrat and chronicle. (Rochester, N.Y.) 1884-current
Rochester, N.Y. (1884-current)
Democrat and chronicle. : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1884-current
- Alternative Titles:
Democrat & Chronicle
Rochester Democrat and chronicle
Rochester Democrat and chronicle, Rochester herald
Feb. 27, 1926-Feb. 28, 1927
Sunday Democrat and chronicle
Sept. 9, 1979-
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Rochester Print. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 52, no. 257 (Sept. 13, 1884)-
- Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214388
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "And" in logo device.
- Also issued on microfilm from Rochester Public Library, Remington Rand, Inc.; Recordak Microfilm; Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Issued a special "Seneca Falls ed." several times during each day in conjunction with Celebrate '98 at Women's Rights National Historical Park, Seneca Falls, N.Y., July 1998.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 169, no. 90 (Mar. 31, 2001).
- sn 84031485
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information