Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chicago daily press and tribune. (Chicago, Ill.) 1858-1859
Chicago, Ill. (1858-1859)
Chicago daily press and tribune. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1858-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Press and Tribune Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 1 (July 1, 1858)-v. 12, no. 218 (Mar. 16, 1859).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Cook County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Chicago daily tribune (Chicago, Ill. : 1849) and: Chicago daily press (Chicago, Ill. : 1857).
- Other daily ed.: Daily evening tribune (Chicago, Ill. : 1858), 1858-<>
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1858-1859 (on 2 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 84031489
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information