Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newburgh packet. (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1793-1797
Newburgh, N.Y. (1793-1797)
The Newburgh packet. : (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1793-1797
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lucius Carey
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec. 1793? Ceased in 1797?
- New York (State)--Newburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215294
- New York (State)--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206784
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 100 (Oct. 27, 1795).
- sn 84031506
View complete holdings information