Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The liberator. (Boston, Mass.) 1831-1865
Boston, Mass. (1831-1865)
The liberator. : (Boston, Mass.) 1831-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Lloyd Garrison and Isaac Knapp
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1831)-v. 35, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1865).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "No union with slaveholders."
- "Our Country is the World - Our Countrymen are Mankind."
- "Published at the Anti-Slavery Office, Robert F. Wallcut, General Agent" <1860>
- Available on microfilm from UMI as part of the American Periodical Series, 1800-1850, the New York Public Library-3M, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service; also available online.
- Issue for <Dec. 29, 1865> called also <whole no. 1803>.
- J. Brown Yerrington, Printer <1845->
- sn 84031524
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information