Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo journal & general advertiser. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1829-1835
Buffalo, N.Y. (1829-1835)
Buffalo journal & general advertiser. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1829-1835
- Alternative Titles:
Buffalo journal and general advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Day, Follett & Haskins
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1829; ceased in 1835.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Dec. 29, 1829 first issue after delay of 7 weeks, entire printing establishment lost Nov. 14th.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 29 (Dec. 29, 1829).
- Merged with: Buffalo Whig, to form: Buffalo Whig & journal. Cf. Severance, F.H. Periodical press of Buffalo, 1811-1915.
- Publisher: David M. Day, <1831>.
- sn 84031624
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information