Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany state register. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1850
Albany [N.Y.] (1850-1850)
Albany state register. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1850
- Alternative Titles:
Daily state register
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Joel Munsell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 23, 1850)-v. 1, no. 22 (Apr. 17, 1850).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- "State" appears with title ornament, Mar. 23-Apr. 12, 1850.
- Editors: Jerome Fuller; Alexander Seward.
- Proprietors: Jerome Fuller & Alexander Seward.
- sn 84031711
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information