Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The journal of commerce and commercial. (New York, N.Y.) 1927-1996
New York, N.Y. (1927-1996)
The journal of commerce and commercial. : (New York, N.Y.) 1927-1996
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal of Commerce and Commercial Bulletin
- Dates of publication:
121st year, v. 134, no. 10,201 (Jan. 24, 1927)-168th year, v. 407, no. 28,692 (Mar. 29, 1996).
- Daily (except Saturday & Sunday)
May 31, 1948-1996
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States--Commerce--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Provides statistical data on trade and investment, and political information relating to U.S. and foreign markets. A weekly feature "Trading with ..." in which a different country is profiled appears each Tuesday.
- Weekly eds.: Journal of commerce. Export bulletin (New York, N.Y. : 1978), <1978>-1996, and: Journal of commerce. Import bulletin (New York, N.Y. : 1978), <1978>-1996.
- sn 84031783
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information