Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Buffalo commercial. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1890-1924
Buffalo, N.Y. (1890-1924)
The Buffalo commercial. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1890-1924
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- James D. Warrens & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Dec. 15, 1924 issue.
Vol. 59 (Mar. 1, 1890)- = 19,205-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Also issued on microfilm from Buffalo and Erie County Public Library. and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publishers: James D. Warrens & Co., 1890- ; James I. Warrens' Sons, <1909>; Charles A. Finnegan, <1919>.
- sn 84031818
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information