Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North American. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1839-1839
Philadelphia, Pa. (1839-1839)
The North American. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1839-1839
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.C. Brace & T.R. Newbold
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 26, 1839)-v. 1, no. 239 (Dec. 31, 1839).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Impartial but neutral."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 84031905
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information