Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Memorial. (Seneca Falls, N.Y.) 1839-1846
Seneca Falls, N.Y. (1839-1846)
The Memorial. : (Seneca Falls, N.Y.) 1839-1846
- Place of publication:
- Seneca Falls, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bascom & Davis
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1839.
Ceased in 1846.
- New York (State)--Seneca Falls.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202989
- Seneca Falls (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to a reduction of the costs attending legal proceedings in the collection of debts."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Apr. 6, 1839).
- Editor: Ansel Bascom, <1839>.
- Monthly ed.: Memorial----extra.
- sn 84031923
View complete holdings information