Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly mirror. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1844-1845
New-York [N.Y.] (1844-1845)
Weekly mirror. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1844-1845
- Alternative Titles:
New-York weekly mirror
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.F. Morris and N.P. Willis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 12, 1844)-v. 1, no. 15 (Jan. 18, 1845).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Daily ed.: Evening mirror (New York, N.Y.).
- sn 84031970
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information