Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Christian times. (New York, N.Y.) 1862-1866
New York, N.Y. (1862-1866)
The Christian times. : (New York, N.Y.) 1862-1866
- Alternative Titles:
Christian times and Episcopal register
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.D.F. Randolph
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1866?
New ser., vol. 1, no. 23 (June 7, 1862)- = old ser., vol. 20, no. 1-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "W.H. Kelley & Bro., Publishers" <1865-1866>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 18 (Mar. 29, 1866).
- Published on Saturday.
- Publisher's block has title: Christian times and Episcopal register.
- sn 84031971
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information