Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carlisle arrow. (Carlisle, Pa.) 1908-1917
Carlisle, Pa. (1908-1917)
The Carlisle arrow. : (Carlisle, Pa.) 1908-1917
- Place of publication:
- Carlisle, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- by the students of the United States Indian School
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 1 (Sept. 11, 1908)-v. 14, no. 4 (Oct. 1917).
- Weekly (during academic year)
- Cumberland County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Education--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Education--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Education.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969714
- Pennsylvania--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212513
- Annual "Senior Number" published in May; not published in 1915.
- Merged with: Red man, to form: Carlisle arrow and red man.
- sn 84032425
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information