Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carthage Republican and the northern New Yorker. (Carthage, N.Y.) 1876-1890
Carthage, N.Y. (1876-1890)
Carthage Republican and the northern New Yorker. : (Carthage, N.Y.) 1876-1890
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Carthage, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.R. Pratt
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 4 (May 9, 1876)-v. 31, no. 8 (May 21, 1890).
- Carthage (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Carthage.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232977
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- Editors: S.R. Pratt, 1876; Lloyd G. Chase, <1876>.
- Publishers: S.R. Pratt, 1876; Lloyd G. Chase, <1876>-1890.
- sn 84035768
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information