Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Keeseville Argus. (Keeseville [N.Y.]) 1832-1838
Keeseville [N.Y.] (1832-1838)
Keeseville Argus. : (Keeseville [N.Y.]) 1832-1838
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Keeseville [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Emons
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1832; ceased in 1838.
- Essex County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Keeseville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208119
- New York (State)--Keeseville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01259031
- "Power, is always stealing from the many to the few."
- Available on microfilm from New York State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Oct. 16, 1833).
- Published every Wednesday.
- sn 84035775
View complete holdings information