Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The County review. (Riverhead, N.Y.) 1903-1950
Riverhead, N.Y. (1903-1950)
The County review. : (Riverhead, N.Y.) 1903-1950
- Place of publication:
- Riverhead, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hagen & Lee
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 11, 1903-v. 47, no. 49 (July 20, 1950).
- New York (State)--Riverhead.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01927819
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Riverhead (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1950>.
- "Official newspaper for the County of Suffolk," <1949>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Sept. 16, 1904).
- Editor: Arthur N. Penny, <1936-1942>; Evelyn Rowley, <1945>; Harold Forbes, <1949-1950>.
- Publishers: Hagen & Lee, <1904-1920>; Harry Lee Pub. Co., <1936-1949>.
- sn 84035791
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information