Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany Atlas. (Albany, N.Y.) 1843-1843
Albany, N.Y. (1843-1843)
Albany Atlas. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1843-1843
- Alternative Titles:
Atlas & Democrat
Atlas and Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- James M. French and Wm. Cassidy
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 13 (Dec. 13, 1843).
Began with Feb. 22, 1843 issue.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the support of the principles of Jefferson."
- Daily eds.: Albany morning Atlas (Albany, N.Y. : 1841), Feb. 22-Mar. 25, 1843; Albany evening Atlas (Albany, N.Y. : 1843), Mar. 27-Dec. 13, 1843.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Sept. 20, 1843).
- sn 84035810
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information