Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York daily reformer. (Watertown, N.Y.) 1862-1869
Watertown, N.Y. (1862-1869)
New-York daily reformer. : (Watertown, N.Y.) 1862-1869
- Alternative Titles:
Daily news & reformer
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ingalls, Brockway & Bigelow
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no.  (Dec. 4, 1862)-v. 9, no. 301 (Dec. 31, 1869).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Weekly eds.: New York reformer (Watertown, N.Y.), 1862-1867; New York weekly reformer (Watertown, N.Y. : 1867), 1867-1868; New York weekly reformer and northern New York journal, 1868-1869.
- sn 84035898
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information