Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pennsylvania telegraph. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1840-1853
Harrisburg, Pa. (1840-1853)
Pennsylvania telegraph. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1840-1853
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-weekly Penn'a telegraph
Semiweekly Pennsylvania telegraph
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fenn & Wallace
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 10, no. 1 (July 2, 1840)-v. 23, no. 17 (Nov. 2, 1853).
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the state legislature)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Campaign eds.: Watchman (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1841); Bomb-shell; Old warrior; Old warrior and "that same old coon"; Telegraph extra (non-extant?).
- Daily legislative ed.: Daily Pennsylvania telegraph and legislative register.
- Issued with supplement on July 22, 1840 entitled: Life in a log cabin, with hard cider.
- Sometimes published during sessions of the state legislature as: Semi-weekly Penn'a telegraph.
- sn 84035974
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information