Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About State capitol gazette. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1839-1843
Harrisburg, Pa. (1839-1843)
State capitol gazette. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1839-1843
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Holbrook, Henlock & Bratton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 18, 1839)-v. 4, no. 58 (June 2, 1843).
- Weekly (semiweekly during session of the legislature)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Merged with: Keystone (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1836), and: Pennsylvania reporter (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1839), to form: Democratic union (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1843).
- sn 84035979
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information