Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic union. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1843-1855
Harrisburg, Pa. (1843-1855)
Democratic union. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1843-1855
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Isaac G. M'Kinley & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 7, 1843)-v. 8, no. 11, 1855.
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the legislature)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Campaign ed.: Democratic union-extra.
- Daily ed.: Daily legislative union.
- Formed by the union of: Keystone (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1836), State capitol gazette, and: Pennsylvania reporter (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1839).
- sn 84035980
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information