Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Helena daily herald. volume (Helena, Mont.) 186?-1890
Helena, Mont. (186?-1890)
The Helena daily herald. volume : (Helena, Mont.) 186?-1890
- Place of publication:
- Helena, Mont.
- Geographic coverage:
Lewis and Clark,
| View more titles from this:
- Fisk & Stuart
- Dates of publication:
-v. 47, no. 53 (Oct. 4, 1890).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Helena (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- "The pioneer daily of Montana."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 57 (Dec. 11, 1868).
- Publishers: D.W. Fisk, 1870-1871; Fisk Bros., 1871-1890.
- sn 84036145
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information