Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Havre daily news-promoter. (Havre, Mont.) 1925-1928
Havre, Mont. (1925-1928)
The Havre daily news-promoter. : (Havre, Mont.) 1925-1928
- Place of publication:
- Havre, Mont.
- Geographic coverage:
- [R.G. Linebarger and S.D. Goza]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 4 (Dec. 14, 1925)-v. 15, no. 259 (Nov. 30, 1928).
- Daily (except Sun.)
Oct. 15-Nov. 30, 1928
- "Official [Hill] county paper, official city paper."
- "Republican." Cf. Directory of Montana newspapers, 1926, 1927.
- Formed by the union of: Havre evening news (non-extant), and: Havre daily promoter.
- Publishers: [R.G. Linebarger and S.D. Goza, 1925-Oct. 14, 1928.--United Publishers, 0ct. 15-Nov. 30, 1928].
- sn 84036160
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information