Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Negro world. (New York [N.Y.]) 1917-1933
New York [N.Y.] (1917-1933)
The Negro world. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1917-1933
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League
- Dates of publication:
-v. 32, no. 11 (Oct. 17, 1933).
Began in 1917.
<May 6>-Oct. 17, 1933
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 12 (Nov. 6, 1920).
- Includes a section in Spanish.
- Managing editor: Marcus Garvey, <1923>.
- Publication suspended <Aug. 6, 1932-Apr. 8, 1933>.
- sn 84037003
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information